For fall I love, LOVE to wear a lot of eyeshadows, so this part isn’t fair. I’d probably show you every eyeshadow I own, however, I know these will be my most used ones. If I am running out the door, these will be the ones I grab to throw together a quick 5 minute look!
(not pictured, depotted NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in milk)
From left to right:
Inglot Pearl 393, Inglot Pearl 450, MAC Brown Down, MAC Sable, MAC Summer Haze, Essence My Caddy In The Wind
(Disclaimer: I currently am really sick, I have mono, I look and feel like crap.)
1. Prime eye (I used Essence Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Caddy In The Wind) and cover lid and a bit of your crease with MAC’s Satin Taupe eyeshadow.
2. Apply a matte black eyeshadow on outer and inner thirds of the eye, not in your crease! Leave the middle alone, softly blend into taupe shade. Also, apply this to lower lashline in the same way.
3. Run a raspberry shade along your crease, right on the edge of the taupe color. Also, apply a very shiny shade to the ball of your eye, right where we left that area open with the black.
4. Right on the edge of the raspberry shade, use a matte orange eyeshadow to start blending it out. I used MAC’s Orange. Pull this down to your bottom lashes as well. Blend out with a lighter peach, I used MAC’s Samoa Silk.
5. Line eyes, apply inner corner highlight, apply mascara, and clean up. I used Essence Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Caddy in The Wind with an inglot shade, the same that I used in the center of my lid to highlight my inner corner.
I would wear this with some raspberry lips for fall! :)