Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream 8 in 1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector
I’m going to start this review off with just saying… THIS IS NOT A BEAUTY BALM, IT’S A TINTED MOISTURIZER.
With that being said, let us review!
This product has 8 claims:
- Blurs imperfections
- Adjusts to skin tone
- SPF 30
- 0% oils
What this product actually does:
- Gives a tint to the skin, very, very slight tint.
- Makes my skin look extremely oily, don’t know why.
- What is it supposed to enhance again?
- Teensy bit of brightening… Not much though.
- Minimal perfections are blurred, since this doesn’t cover much.
- Has spf 30 :)
- Adjusts to skin tone? Not really… May look like it since it’s so flipping sheer.
This formula is so liquid-y that when laying on it’s side, the product actually just seeps out of the opening. The product is extremely sheer, but when used with a brush the coverage comes out a bit more, rather than with fingers. As a tinted moisturizer, it has great moisturizing properties. I feel like my skin was hydrated throughout the whole day of wear, there was no flaking or dry patches at all. This is a great product if you want to even out your skin tone when you have minor imperfections.
Comes with one ounce of product. It retails for about $8USD. Smells like sunscreen.
It’s an okay product in a whole and great for people who want a light coverage. It does feel really nice on the skin but the finish is wet looking, resulting in an oily look. I had to set with a powder to get rid of the wet finish!
- Light texture
- SPF 30
- Good for people who just want a natural look who don’t really have any imperfections (put powder on top though!)
- Not much product
- Smells like sunscreen
- Looks oily
- Too sheer if applied with fingers
- NOT A BB CREAM