ten eleven favorite Mac Lipsticks review!- Kayleena
These are my top 11 favorite mac lipsticks from my collection as you can all see from their wear!
(not in order… just in accordance in photo from left to right!)
1. Mattene lipstick in Unknown Pleasures. Dark red with brown undertones and a berry color. Hard to explain but it’s gorgeous! It’s one of my favorites because of the intensity of the color and the almost-matte finish makes it really unique.
2. Morange. Amplified finish, bright orange, and just plain rockin’!
3. Crosswires. Creamsheen finish, true coral color. Really pretty and subtle yet can be the main attraction!
4. Russian Red. Matte finish. My absolute most favorite red of all time. True red with blue undertones and is dark and gorgeous and is extremely wearable on me! I’ve had this forever and will always repurchase it.
5. Utter Fun, Lustre finish. Super fun pink-y red. I have to be honest and say the main reason I purchased this was because of the name. However, I do love it! The pinkish red color has bits of sparkles in it that you can’t see very well but they do give it that extra oomph!
6. Show Orchid. Amplified finish, Malibu Barbie Pink! This is the brightest pink ever… I absolutely love it!
7. Pink Nouveau. Light barbie pink… No other way to explain it! It has more blue undertones than show orchid, which is much brighter and more red. Anyways, this is a perfect bright winter pink!
8. Bubble Gum Pink. Exactly what the name says! It’s a Glaze finish and is really pretty and cute!
9. Mellow Mood. Lustre. I got this color in a lip collection from last year’s Winter Collection. It’s a nude brown- pink with sparkles in it and super pretty. I feel like that’s the only way I can explain lipsticks! xD “super pretty.”
10. Viva Glam V. Lustre Finish. Honestly I added this one in to my top ten because it’s almost exactly the same as Mellow Mood. It’s just a 1/4 shade darker! It’s seriously great since the other was limited.
11. O. Frost. This is a dark brown gold color that reminds me of tiger eye. I hardly wear it but when I do compliments are always given!
My next purchase will be Mac’s Gaga color… Can’t wait!